Thursday, February 4, 2010

Walk Like an Egyptian

Here are some photos from my Egypt trip. Sorry there are so many...I couldn't narrow it down very easily. Enjoy!

Mt. Sinai
Me and Jodie on our way to Mt. Sinai- 3 scarfs on my head and socks on my hands and I was still freezing
Muhammad Ali Mosque
Luxor Temple
Horse buggie ride from Karnak Temple to Luxor Temple
Karnak Temple in Luxor...there were 134 of these massive columns
Just after my camel ride along the Nile with my camel driver, Akhmad and my camel, Bob Marley
Felucca Ride on the Nile
Great statue of Horus, god of the underworld...or so we think...we saw a lot of ruins that day, they are getting all jumbled up
Courtney, Victoria and I at Hatsephut's Temple
Me and Kennedy at the Step Pyramid of Zoser
Kissing the Sphinx
The sphinx and Pyramids in Giza
Pyramid at the Pyramids...we couldn't resist
Khufu's Great Pyramid in Giza
Me and Victoria at the Egyptian border
Jodie and I overlooking the wilderness


1 comment:

  1. I love this soo much! It looks like you're having a BLAST! I can't wait for when you come home and get to tell me all about it!! Love you woman!

    ReplyDelete