Saturday, March 13, 2010

Off to the Galilee

Wow...I can't tell you how nice it is to be done with classes for the most part and be free to play all the time. The city has finally calmed down, at least a little bit and we've spent the past week field tripping in Bethlehem, day trips to Tel Aviv to swim in the Mediterranean, exploring and shopping in the Old City, a field trip to herd sheep and make pitas and spices, and just living up the Jerusalem life. Tomorrow morning we're heading to Galilee for two weeks to study the Savior's life in the place where he performed most of his miracles. I honestly can't wait! From what I've heard, this field trip will be the highlight of my Jerusalem experience and I can't wait to experience it for myself. I'll be sure to give some updates with pictures two weeks from now when I get back. Farewell for now!

1 comment:

  1. How about you come home now so that you can tell me all your stories all night long?! Perfect idea.. I love that you are having so much fun out there! I'm quite jealous actually. I miss you lots, and I can't wait for you to come home! But live it up baby!

    ReplyDelete