Friday, June 11, 2010

Clean Up Time

Today I had cleaning checks. I came very ill prepared to Provo and have zero cleaning supplies, which resulted in me having to be rather creative in order to successfully pass:


  • The toilet was scrubbed down with shampoo
  • The tables were dusted with a dirty t-shirt
  • The kitchen floor was swept with a post-it note
  • The porch was swept with a credit card application we received in the mail today


I was pleased with myself and my creativity until I got to “sweeping” the porch. Believe it or not, it was highly degrading. Especially when the neighbors next door were sweeping with a real, full grown broom and the guy across the street took out his trash and stifled a giggle when he passed me. I think buying real cleaning supplies in the fall would be a wise investment.

1 comment:

  1. The image of you sweeping the kitchen floor with a post-it note is one of the best I've got to think about in a long time.

    ReplyDelete