Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pre Wedding Week

Last weekend my mom, Andrea, Allie and I took a little girls trip getaway up to our beloved Sun Valley for one last trip before I get married. It was the perfect weekend and it made me even more excited than I already was for our annual family reunion up there in just a few weeks. We stayed at the Lodge, read our books, played cards, swam, and ate a lot of delicious food. It was so fun to spend a little alone time with my mom and sisters for a weekend. Andrea is the designated photographer in our family and because of that I, unfortunately only got two pictures of the whole trip:



Playing cards at the duck pond


On Tuesday, Bennett and I, with the help of my mom and Andrea, started to move things into our new apartment. It was so fun to unpack things and make it our home. It is still a work in progress, but we got a big head start. I can't wait to decorate it and make it feel more homey!

Eating our first meal together at our new apartment

1 comment:

  1. come home from your honeymoon already. i miss you.

    ReplyDelete