Monday, July 6, 2009

18 years, 11 months and 51 weeks old

In other words...exactly one week from right now I will be celebrating my 19th birthday! Huzzah! In anticipation of this upcoming event, I've pondered over what I would be thrilled to receive on such a day; enjoy my dream list:
  1. A basket for my pink beach cruiser bike.
  2. A camera case. For the past six months I've been storing it in a sock. You should see the looks I get when I pull a sock out of my purse when I'm asked to take a picture. It's probably time to move on and accept a device specifically designed to store such a camera.
  3. Mirabella products. They work wonders.
  4. My very favorite perfume: Rosewood from Banana Republic. Oh, it smells heavenly.
  5. Headbands similar to the black flower one that has been sporting my head almost daily for the past two weeks.
  6. My favorite kind of journal, only available at the Salt Lake Farmers Market. I'm almost in a crisis: only 13 pages remain in my current one.
  7. A fun apron to bake cookies and cupcakes in.
  8. An adorable new sundress. You can never have too many.
  9. Hula Pie. Maybe my mom can recreate this delicacy that I discovered in Hawaii. It kind of changed my life.
  10. A lifetime supply of Ice Breakers Sours {The pink lemonade, apple, tangerine, and watermelon kind} I'm madly in love with these little guys and my life would be complete if I had a never ending supply of them.

It's about time I turn 19...

1 comment:

  1. ...you aren't 19 yet?! I had no idea! I'll have to keep this list of gift ideas handy. If I can't locate any of these items, maybe I'll send you a new sock.

    ReplyDelete