Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goodbye America, Hello Israel

Well team, in just a few short hours I will be boarding a plane and leaving comfort of America and heading to Israel for four months. I should probably be a bit more nervous than I am, but mostly I'm just excited to have the opportunity to live in Jerusalem and study there. I’m pretty sure it will be incredible, living where the Savior lived and focusing on his life for so long and all. I’ll be keeping up on my blog, but I’m afraid I won’t be writing funny stories and random things that happen to me anymore. It will be more of a travel log, with descriptions of what I’m seeing and learning with lots of pictures (hopefully). Just be prepared for the change of format. Farewell family and friends, I will miss you all!! The next time you hear from me I will be getting well acquainted with the Holy Land.

مع السلامة!

4 comments:

  1. I already miss you Lou Lou. I'm so excited for you though! Can't wait to live vicariously through you via your blog! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too. So glad to hear you made it to DC. Can't wait to hear your first impressions of jerusalem. Everyone I know wishes they were you right now. I Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just knowing you're halfway around the world makes me miss you more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you stace. Have a wonderful time. Enjoy EVERY minute!

    ReplyDelete