Monday, March 7, 2011

We're Engaged!!

It's official!!
On Friday Bennett asked me to marry him and I, of course, said yes! I've never been so happy and I can't wait to marry him! My dad has always said that deciding who I am going to marry should be the most important, but the easiest decision I ever make. And it was. It was a no brainer deciding to marry Bennett.
He's everything I've ever dreamed of.
He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
We're perfect for each other.
And a million other reasons.

So, save the date:
June 22, 2011

We're so in love and can't wait to start the rest of our lives together.

6 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you made me cry, you two are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you!!!! Congrats woman!! We need to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Stacie! That's SO exciting! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacie that is so exciting. Congrats on everything! You two look great together!

    ReplyDelete