Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm Itching for Spring...

is anyone else completely loving the weather we're experiencing? it feels like it's mid-april outside, and i love it!
i only hope that it's here to stay this time and won't be overthrown by another snowstorm.
the past three days have been beyond wonderful; i can't get enough of this amazing weather. i've done a few things to celebrate:

  1. i drove around Provo for a good hour with my windows rolled all the way down. my radio was blasting regina spektor, my shades were on, and my hair was blowing in every possible direction. it was so great!

  2. i put faith hill's "sunshine and summertime" on repeat and danced to it until i ran out of breath and collapsed on my bed.

  3. i went running outside instead of at the indoor track. it was so refreshing!

  4. i finally pulled out all of my summer skirts and dresses. i can't wait to wear them!

  5. i spent way too much time looking online at anthropologie's new spring collection. you too can check it out here.

  6. i updated the quotes on my closet doors and wrote them on neon spring colored paper. it sure brightens the place up.

any minute now i'll be going outside to ride my bike around town and soak up more of the perfect weather. now, everyone cross your fingers that it stays like this until next fall.

P.S. i had quite an eventful night last night. it started out by going to the BYU men's volleyball game {which we dominated}, i then developed a slight crush on the ball boy, practiced my major creeping skills and snapped a polaroid of him {it's okay, he doesn't know who i am and i'll never see him again} we then made a super cheesy music video to none other than savage garden's "truly madly deeply". as soon it's all put together i might post it. maybe. until then, enjoy the slice of spring that we've been blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment