Friday, February 27, 2009

Rascal Flatts Never Disappoint

Tonight I spent three delightful hours at the Energy Solutions Arena witnessing a brilliant concert full of my favorite country music: Rascal Flatts. Jay, Gary and Joe Don performed excellently and although none of them could be considered "head turners", I thoroughly enjoyed eying them for the full two hours they performed. Thanks to some generous friends, we were able to enjoy the concert from a suite full of delicious food and fun friends and family. I know that Rascal Flatts are well on their way to becoming a "has-been" but I think they will always be my favorite band. I have so many memories associated with almost every one of their songs. I don't think their music will ever get old to me. All in all, it was a night full of fun and excitement. A special thanks to the Clawson family and their generosity.


Me and my kid brother, Ethan, preparing for the concert. What a gem.


Jessica Simpson opened up for The Flatts and contrary to the latest media reports, she is NOT fat. Is she a complete idiot? Yes. Was she beyond painful to watch? Absolutely. But fat, she is not. I would still kill for her thighs.




Me and Pressey Boy just minutes before the big concert began.

And they finally played. And I jammed out to my favorite Rascal Flatts songs for a full two hours. Pure bliss.



Be sure to pick up Rascal Flatts new c.d. on April 7th. I got a small preview of it tonight, and I don't think it will disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. This looked like so much fun! I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete