Friday, May 1, 2009

I have a slight obsession with Wicked...


Less than 48 hours ago I sat in seat number 122 in the Capitol Theatre in downtown Salt Lake and watched in awe as the cast of Wicked performed brilliantly in my favorite musical. My dear mother snatched some tickets to the show over a year ago and since that blissful day when they were revealed to me I have been anxiously awaiting for April 29, 7:30 pm to arrive. It was just as good as I remember it being and I loved it just as much, if not more, this time around. If I could, I would attend the show every night for the rest of my life and I'm positive it would never get old. The music is to die for, but the message that the play has is equally inspiring. Oh, I just can't get over how delightful it is! After seeing this show, I have a secret desire to be a Broadway star...highly unlikely, I know. But I was taught to dream big, so dream big I will.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty freaking fabulous, isn't it? My friend and I once went through a phase where it was impossible to drive anywhere with us without hearing us belt out the entire soundtrack for the whole car ride.

    ReplyDelete