Friday, March 20, 2009

Days Like These

these are the days that remind me how good life is...
the cute boy that visited my spanish class sat next to me. we were partners for the exercise we had to do. then, because of the slacker i am, he shared his packet with me for the full 50 minutes...i forgot to bring mine to class.

i drove around with my windows rolled down.

the apple i had for lunch was one of the juiciest and most scrumptious ones i've had in quite some time.

i had five tests this week. today i took my last one. three of them didn't turn out nearly as well as i had hoped for. and it's okay. they're over and it's the weekend; right now, that's all that matters to me.

it was the loveliest day. the weather was more perfect than even the most brilliant artist could have painted.

i went to kiwanis park to swing. i put my ipod in, listened to my new favorite band, making april {a special thanks to my brother for introducing them to me}, and flew high into the sky for over an hour. swinging is quite possibly my favorite past time; now that the weather is nice, the chance of you finding me at the park during every second of my free time is close to 100%.

i painted my fingernails jungle red. fresh fingernail polish just does something for me.

i laid on the grass and played frisbee in the quad with some wardies. we were there with about seven thousand other people trying to soak up the sunshine.

it's days like these that i'm reminded how good life is. it's days like today, when everything seems to be going so perfectly that i just want time to stop. today, i didn't have a care in the world.
wouldn't it be nice if everyday could be a day like today?

1 comment:

  1. i love your little happy posts.
    and i think you and z have a serious future. i will help you stalk him if you'd like?
    and i love you and your swinging obsession. some particularly-sunny day, may i join you?
    love love.

    ReplyDelete