Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!

Today is my lovely mother's birthday.
I hope she knows I love her to the moon.
And that she is my very best friend...and always will be.
I sure am glad she was born.


{I wish I was as stylish as her}

{All my friends think she's hotter than me...it's borderline annoying. I guess the song, "Stacy's mom has got it going on" rings true.}

{She spent hours making this prom dress for me. It was lovely, I adore it and it was my favorite high school dance dress I wore}


{She's practically perfect in every way}


People tell me all the time that we are almost the same person, in looks and personality. Its the greatest compliment anyone could give me.


I hope you had a stellar day in Hilton Head today and that you ate three cupcakes to celebrate your big day. I love your guts.

4 comments:

  1. So first off I love your pictures with your mom, super cute! Your mom sure is cool, just like you! And also, I always say "I love your guts to my family" and my friends down here think I am kinda weird! Its great to hear someone else say it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stacie I love your guts too. thanks so much for such a wonderful post, I would love to be just like you! If I were lucky enough to have a twin it would be you! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your mom! I can't believe she made that prom dress; it's SO pretty! You obviously have a talented mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree- your mom is like Mary Poppins "Practically Perfect In Every Way". As your aunt, I happen to think you are well on your way yourself. Love you BOTH!! Mary Jayne

    ReplyDelete