Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Inspirational and Delicious

I've come to the conclusion that Life is my favorite breakfast cereal.
I've realized that when I start my day out with a bowl of life filled to the brim, the day seems to run a bit more smoothly than normal.
It's sweet {but not too sweet for 7 in the a.m.}, full of nutrients, and the texture is to die for.
On top of the delectable taste of Life, my friends over at the Quaker Factory have chosen to make it an inspiring cereal as well. Every morning as I haphazardly shovel spoonfuls of pure goodness into my mouth, I read the back panel of a simple cardboard cereal box, it reads:
Look at life in a new way
Make the most of rainy days
Reach new heights
Embrace Life
Embrace each day with the just-right sweetness and trusted nutrition of QUAKER Life. With whole grain QUAKER Oats and an excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy, you're ready to make the most of every day.

So true, Quaker. After eating your cereal and reading your motivating words, I am "ready to make the most of every day."

Now, everyone go and pour yourself a nice, big bowl of Life Cereal.
Mikey likes it, I bet you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment