Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh! How I Love Them

This weekend I went home to Centerville. I got to spend oodles of time with "the little boys": code name for my younger brothers. The time spent with them reminded me how much I love their faces.
Looks like Pressy Boy loves me too.
We hit up Cold Stone inbetween sessions and enjoyed a treat so deliciously loaded with calories.

Props to Alex for the photography skills.
Why do I love them so much? They think I'm funny and will quote stupid movie lines with me. And laugh about them.

Clearly, the Centerville North Stake is pretty talented. On Friday night I went to our Stake play in which Ethan and Preston were stars in. They sang, danced, and acted brilliantly in a couple scenes from the musical Oliver. Look at those stellar pick pockets!

Oh, I love them dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment