Monday, April 6, 2009

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad...


Today I felt like Alexander. It was one of those terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days. Well, that's me being a little over-dramatic, but by no means was it a good day. There wasn't one major ghastly event that occurred, it was just so many little lousy things that took place, that when added up put me in a drab mood. It got me thinking though, and I think it's healthy to have days like these; a bad day is necessary every now and then to keep my emotions balanced. Plus, tomorrow when I have a really great day, I'm going to appreciate it so much more. For now though, I'm going to listen to James Taylor's Greatest Hits, drink away my sorrows in a bottle of apple juice, watch The Notebook, and eat a s'mores pop tart. Tomorrow is a new day and it's going to be a good one. Today, however, is not and I'm going to enjoy every minute of my bad day.

1 comment:

  1. Stacie!! I'm sorry about your bad day, love! I hope you milked that for all it's worth. Good old JT and The Notebook, that's exactly what I would have done. I hope today is much better!

    ReplyDelete