Monday, April 27, 2009

A Reason to Celebrate

Today I got a happy email. It was from Blog Counter kindly informing me that today, the 27th day of April, my humble little blog got 1000 hits! This is kind of a monumental day and gives me the perfect reason to celebrate. I think I'll do a little jig for 1000 seconds, jump on the trampoline 1000 times, and twirl around 1000 times. Thank you readers for helping me reach this number. It's kind of a big deal to me.
P.S. When I have a few seconds to spare I will be updating you all about my delightful road trip to the sunny state of California. With pictures to come too.

2 comments:

  1. i do have to inform you, that there is potential that at least 578 of those hits were from me (i'm kinda addicted to your doses of diction, daily). however, the thought of you jigging makes me smile. jig away, my dear. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Stacie!! I adore your cute little blog. Your posts are always entertaining and you always express yourself so well. Also, I can just picture you doing your fantastic jig and I agree with Anna; the thought just makes me grin.

    ReplyDelete