Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Tribute to Freshman Year

There's a good chance I'm going to go into clinical depression five days from now. I get ridiculously sad every time I think about Freshman year ending and in five short days this nightmare will become reality. The past 8 months have been interesting ones for me, I had my ups and downs, I've grown as a person and I've learned so many things about people and life in general (maybe too personal for an open blog...don't worry I've got them down in my journal). Although the day we all say our good-byes will be a bitter one, I'd take a few days of sadness in return for all of the good times and memories I've had here. I've met people who have changed my life and even with the chance that I might not see them after this year as often as I would like to, I'm so glad they have been in my life for at least two semesters. There are some (and you know who you are) who I am going to miss like crazy for four months this summer, so...we better stay best friends next year even though I'm not living with you, okay? Through the ups and downs of this year I have made some of the best memories that I will never forget. I'm really going to miss this place, but mostly just the people. Here's to you Freshman Year.














3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Stace. I'm seriously going to cry. I'm so glad that I got to know you this year. I'll never forget the good times we've had. Hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is somewhat depressing little sis. Well written and very true, just a bit of a downer. It'll be fine. Love Your Face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As of now, I am still in denial that it is ending, so these pictures/post just reminds me of the people i love that i'm still here with. in two days, it will most likely make me cry. love you, stacie. thanks for all of the beautiful memories!

    ReplyDelete